Wednesday 13 November 2013

WomenThink Safe Driving on Road

A woman driving a car on the outskirts of New Delhi.
In November, I was driving my car through a busy street in Connaught Place when a taxi driver began honking his horn at me. It was around noon, and honking is hardly unusual for chaotic Delhi traffic, but the driver kept angrily pounding on his horn. The noise ended only after the taxi had pulled beside me at a red light. Then the driver angled his car to block mine. I was stunned.
The man was enraged. He rolled down his window and angrily gestured that I do the same. I worried that he might ram into my car if I didn’t comply. But when I did, he shouted the foulest, most sexist insults I’ve ever heard.
“Why are you holding the steering wheel? Go hold a penis!” he yelled at one point.
He was screaming so fast that I struggled to piece together why he was so furious: He had been behind my car earlier, trying to pass, but I couldn’t make room because of the Problem of Fuel and Tyre . I was terrified because of women that I am women how can manage all this thing. But I quickly called the Cross Road Roadside Assistance number(18004190199 ) for help. Trained personnel on service vehicles will first arrive at the site for assistance. Furthermore, in case the car needs more attention, a towing vehicle with a specially designed towing platform will be sent from the nearest service provider. A dedicated, in-house team of service experts ensure that the world-class luxury and service standards that Cross Road customers are accustomed to will be available to them almost anywhere across India .
The main features of Cross Roads Assistance program are:• Two dedicated toll-free numbers.
• In 23 city  coverage of India with over 600 service providers.
• 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year service.
• On site repairs, delivery of fuel, delivery of spare tyres.
•  Transmission of urgent messages to family and friends.
• Usage of specially designed towing platform.
• Assistance available right from date of purchase for one year’s free of costs.
Cross Roads  India’s Largest Emergency Road Side Assistance CompanyFor more Information Vehicle Breakdwon , Email Us

No comments:

Post a Comment